- Managing DirectorRichard AngelRichard has a wealth of experience in residential property – advising The Crown Estate and ultra-high-net-worth individuals in Britain, North America, Asia and the Middle East.
- Creative DirectorEd O’DonnellIn a career spanning 25 years, Ed has crafted award-winning interiors for an exciting range of projects – everything from country mansions to Madonna’s Mayfair townhouse.
- Brand DirectorJP BanksJP’s created campaigns for big-name brands including Virgin, Mercedes and Diamond Trading Company. Today, he writes about our designs, filling column inches in major titles around the world.
- Executive AssistantAmy CrookA born organiser, Amy has assisted top agents at one of the world’s leading property firms, co-ordinating large-scale office moves and refurbishments.
- Senior Interior DesignerJill WordsworthJill’s meticulously crafted designs have embellished boutique hotels, safari lodges and luxury homes in Kenya, Italy, Australia and the UK…to name but a few.
- Director of SalesBen AxtonBefore moving into the interior design world, Ben worked at estate agencies Goldschmidt & Holland, Hamptons and Knight Frank. He then spent seven successful years at Alexander James Interiors, where he led sales across London and the Home Counties.
Our trusted suppliers
We work closely with a lively array of worldwide talent: furniture makers, oil painters, sculptors, art curators, embroiderers, design archivists, plant specialists – the lot.
These craftspeople help us to create bespoke joinery, specially commissioned artworks and statement furniture that are every bit as unique as you are.
We have it covered: collecting, storing and installing valuable FF&E for chalets in Chamonix, farmhouses in Tuscany, retail spaces in Selfridges, and hotel refurbishments across De Vere, Novotel and beyond.